About The Products
SweDiet; The Best Very Low-Calorie Diet
Option to Consider for Quick Weight Loss
SweDiet; The Best Very Low-Calorie Diet Option to Consider for Quick Weight Loss
Approximately one out of four Americans are overweight while 70% of them goes through different rigorous workout and diet plans to cut down on the excess fat. Being overweight would not only affect one’s mood, it also increases the risk of developing various chronic diseases,including diabetes, high blood pressure and many other heart-related diseases. Losing weight requires using traditional methods like following low-calorie diets and adopting a weight loss workout plan on a regular basis. This could help you shed some pounds in a few months.You can,however, hasten the process and lose weight faster and, of course, naturally by going the path of adopting the Very Low-Calorie Diet (VLCD) program for weight loss.
A VLCD program does not only help you lose weight faster, but also ensure your body goes through the natural and safe way of shedding excess fat – calorie deficit. It is a special type of diet that contains a very lownumber of calories, about 800 calories per day. VLCDs are formulated to include all the essential nutrients needed to keep your body’s metabolism at a fat burning state all day for efficient fat burning, but without calories. This meal replacement program is being adopted by many today and they are already sharing their weight loss stories and how amazing it has helped them. In case you are wondering where to start with VLCD, the SweDiet is your best shot.
WHAT WE DO
Another amazing thing about SweDiet which has also put it ahead of other VLCDs is that it could come in three different tastes, including Strawberry shake, Chocolate shake, and Tomato soup, hence making it much easier for you to lose weight while you still enjoy your favourite sensation but with much less calorie.
However, when using SweDiet to take full responsibility of your weight, it is also important that you maintain an adequate daily fluid intake; up to 1.5 to 2 litres of water. Water will not only keep you hydrated all through the day but will also contribute significantly to helping maintain your body metabolism. You can also take other fluids aside water, but ensure they are calorie-free liquid. Taking soda or calorie-packed juice will only be jeopardizing your effort and will lead you to nothing but frustration at the end of the day. So, stay off it.
- Helping to improve medical conditionsObesity-related conditions can cause fatigue and other more serious medical problems. Doctors often place some patients on the VLCD to help them burn some fats in order to prevent an upcoming serious medical condition including type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea, heart-related diseases, hypoxemia (slow but steady decrease in the level of oxygen in the blood), high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, pulmonary hypertension, colon and breast cancer.
- Quick and healthy weight lossThe VLCD method is guaranteed of helping you to lose about 15-20% of your initial body weight within the first couple of months of adoption. Since it includes lifestyle changes such as exercising, understanding portion control, etc. doggedly following a healthy eating plan will help you to lose and maintain a healthy weight for several years.
- It provides amazing emotional benefits
Obesity takes a toll on people’s lifestyles and their health in general. An obese person may find it difficult to decide to lose weight if such a person has a lot of weight to shed. But by following the VLCD program, not only will such an individual lose that excess weight quicker, but they will also begin to have more confidence in their looks as well. So, it’s a perfect choice to bring life back into your mood and self-confidence.
However, when you diet on very low-calorie foods, the body will be forced to reach to your fat storage for energy supply. In that way, you will be shedding a significant number of body fat in a much lesser time frame. It’s simply a natural and healthy way to get your body to shed the extras.
- Every healthy individual looking to control their weight
- Obese people intending to shed a significant amount of fat in no time
- SweDiet is not to be used as food for infants or used as the only source of energy for children, adolescents, pregnant or breastfeeding women, elderly people, nor suitable for persons with eating disorders.
- People allergic or intolerant to any of the ingredients contained in SweDiet should not use it.
- People with either diabetes or cardiovascular diseases should consult their doctors before consuming the product.